First Class Airline seats

I love to travel, and as such often walk past business class seats on airlines to go to the cheap seats up the middle or back. Not that I care for short haul flights, but I have promised myself that one day I will do a long haul flight first class. I have been fortunate to travel Business class a couple of times which is nice, you are treated very differently to the "cattle" class that coach or economy can feel like.

I thought I would include a couple of pictures of first class seats from a photo story that ninemsn.com.au had on their website.

Etihad First class cabin....YES PLEASE!



Lufthansa First class...better than coach or economy



Qantas First Class, I could get used to it!

These pictures got me thinking about how the other half live, and I saw this photo story on a boat about to be built and offered for sale for a lazy $200million,




Comments

Popular Posts