Fusion Flowers, Difficult Children and Belly Dancing!


I received a couple of publications this past week which had images I took in them, which I am proud of. Primarily because it allowed me to get creatively involved into new things. Small though they were, I enjoyed it. First up is a series of pictures that were published in the UK last month for Fusion Flowers. Through a series of serendipitous introductions i became friends with a wonderful lady called Gail Anderson, a florist of some distinction internationally who enlisted my photographic talents to produce some images highlighting what she does with Floral Art. What an amazing art form which had previously been off my radar. It shall not be again. They spelled my name incorrectly, but I can live with that, especially when they did put Timeline Photography in Sydney Australia.


The second is from a book that is now housed in the National Library of Australia on raising difficult children. I simply took the picture of Dr. Powell and his lovely wife Brenda at a wedding I photographed last year. They notified me they needed a couple of images taken for a book and this is the result. Lastly, this is the cover for Jrisi the Belly dancer whom I photographed. The images on the cover and disc are mine. I love the variety. That's all just thought I would share some small and seemingly insignificant things that to me are lovely to have been a small part of. I will share some of the CD covers I designed soon.






Comments

Popular Posts