Autumn in the West





I have been traveling for a few days in the NSW central west. I have just loved the beautiful images I have captured. I love getting away in the car. I appreciate the solitude and chance to break into song to the eclectic music collection I possess. I was listening to The Brewster Brothers, Michael Buble, Sting, Eva Cassidy, Ill Divo, Tina Arena and many others. I loved the time. Country folk are different people to the ones I find in the city. There is not as much rush. They seem to care more, things pass a little slower for the most part and they appear to drink in the vicissitudes of life with a smile and quiet resolve that exudes strength and character. The language is more relaxed and few things seem to phase these people. I love the visits and feel refreshed each time. As I travel I am just so in love with the rich colours I am seeing as the leaves change colour and prepare to fall. It is a beautiful time of the year and of my life. I also had the brief opportunity to photograph a renowned Rugby League player for the Penrith Panthers called Luke Priddis.

What a great guy he is. I found out also that he has created a charitable foundation for Autism and is involved heavily in charity work. The men and women seemed drawn to him. He is an unassuming person who lets his ball playing ,do all the talking. He has even represented Australia playing Rugby League internationally. Again, what a great guy. I will include a picture I took of him as well as a picture of two of the Pennrith Pantherettes, the cheerleaders for the Panthers. Sarah and Jean in the order of the pictures shown, were genuinely kind and courteous young ladies. They also knew friends and acquaintances who were getting married...Yippeee. I offered them an incentive if they referred me to the people they knew. It's all about networking.

Well not a long one today, just a short one to say it was a positive trip away and the fact i was able to immerse myself in both my work and in some image taking was tremendously satisfying.

Have a great day and weekend everyone.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome back, Craig!
Lovely, lovely photos. Ahhhh...I can seem to smell the fresh country air and feel the cool gentle breeze by just looking at those beautiful sceneries. Praises to God whose Almighty hands have created such wonders. And thanks for taking me for a ride (that's how I feel) down those lanes through your photos. You brought a breath of fresh air and a gentle reminder of God's love for all of us today. May we take good care of the Earth we live in.

Even more wonderful to read that you're having a beautiful time of your life!

More power to your being, your pursuits of excellence, your business. May more clients come your way. They won't regret it.

Mary2
Anonymous said…
Luke Pridis is a good looker, isn't he? Wow, and he has an even more handsome "heart"! The Pantherettes are looking gorgeous too. How can one's day be bad when you are in the company of these good-looking bunch? Good shots, Craig.

Mary2
Anonymous said…
Wonderful images as always Craig.

The corridor of trees is fabulous!!

The final image has made me VERY hungry!!

V2T
Anonymous said…
Quoting Craig:
"They also knew friends and acquaintances who were getting married...Yippeee. I offered them an incentive if they referred me to the people they knew. It's all about networking."

Clever business move...work it Craig, work it!!

V2T

Popular Posts