Byron at Byron Resort & Spa - Byron Bay


Well, the long delay is over. Here are some pictures from the hotel room I had in Byron Bay at the amazing Byron at Byron rainforest resort. Bearing in mind, that I did not have one of the top rooms! For me though, the WHY, this was possibly the best hotel room I have ever stayed in had much to do with the ambience of the surrounds. I loved the fine security wire mesh that covered the rooms front verandah and back verandah. That allowed me to leave the doors to the room completely open to allow the soft lilting breeze to pass through and out of the spacious room as I slept. It felt so beautiful and peaceful. Whilst the picture shows the TV on, mostly it was off, and I just listened to the birdlife and the general hubub around me. I could not say it was an opulent room, though I did have everything I could want at hand, including the concealed front load washer/ dryer combo and dishwasher, it was just a beautiful aspect and surround.

The beautiful lush surrounds were invigorating. Whilst I was walking around the resort I saw a snake slither out in front of me on the path. I stopped, I looked at it and allowed it to pass freely. It was simply wonderful. It helped to hone the experience for me even more.

The staff were gracious and accommodating. I was surprised, and then not, to learn that entrepreneur Gerry Harvey of Harvey Norman and Domayne fame owns the resort. Astute investment Gerry! I have supplied the contact details here not because I am getting a kickback to recommend them - though I am open to any suggestion! I do so because it really is an experience well worth the money if you want to really chill from the everyday. The pictures here show the hotel room and some of the views of the resort in general. The intro picture, the map and the last image of their contact details all came from their website direct.


























Comments

Popular Posts